I just released my first Jedi Outcast VR version today.
I was able to reuse a lot of code I wrote for the VR support of Jedi Academy.
Currently there is NO Touch Controller support. I’m not sure how much work it would be and if it is even possible.
Changes and new Features:
- Free look during in-game cut scenes
- Removed all forced camera rotations and a lot of camera movements
- Improved game controller support (SDL2 Xbox Controller layout)
- Auto detection of the Rift display position
- Enabled first person lightsaber mode as default
- Resized UI rendering